So in the process of moving across continents, someone, who will remain nameless, sequestered all our family photos to a "cloud" where they are, for all practical purposes, inaccessible to me. Then this same unnamed person upgraded our computer to Windows 10 - another roadblock to my technological pursuits. Ergo, I only have found these pictures posted here. I'm not sure where the rest are, somewhere on The Line I'm sure. Once I'm done updating our blog I'm going to go listen to some music on my cassette-tape player.
Here are Carl and Alice playing some great tunes for us.
This year's model's of the famous Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria. I think that they are getting less elaborate, but no less loved. I'm not sure what we are going to name the 4th boat when Carl gets older. Maybe he'll make the Endeavor.
This year for Carl's birthday we had the Finch's and Call's over for a good time. Although Ryan taught Carl to say pumpkin pie, I put my foot down and we made him a spice cake with cream cheese frosting.
The younger set of cousins really appreciated all his new toys. His favorite gift may be the goggles we got him. As a side note, I just don't think Carl could have too much in the way of safety protection.
No comments:
Post a Comment